The mini marina in Mirissa fisheries harbour is the perfect spot for mooring a boat. Sailors, crossing the Indian Ocean or on a trip around the world, can use our marina on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In Mirissa they can stock up on supplies.
SLYG can do repairs on the hull, masts and sails. In our marina, one of the few in Sri Lanka, we can deliver ropes, pullies and all kinds of spare parts for your boat. The mooring facilities are secured and can provide water and electricity.
COLOMBO CITY MARINA
To build the boats/yachts and all other economic activities such as marina development (Mirissa mini-marinas, Colombo Port city Marina) chartering/cruising and nautical tourism which is essential for Sri Lanka to become a hub for yachting in the Asian and international market.
SLYG has won a 2-year contract to install and operate the first phase of the Port City.
- Marinas (Mirissa & Colombo Port City)
- Providing certified and trained captain and crew
- Fuel service, Gas/propane (bowser, clean fuel)
- Pump out facilities (grey water and contaminated oils)
- Recycling facilities,
- Ongoing routine service and maintenance
- Supply of spare parts upon request
- Repair works
- Thorough interior and exterior cleaning
- Weekly checks on mooring lines and fenders
- Weekly bilge water check
- Gel-coat white-work
- Window cleaning
- Running the air-conditioning, generator and main engine
- Checking of oil level coolant
- Visual inspection of engine room(s)
- Monthly battery checks and top ups when necessary
- Replacement of awnings, covers and exterior cushions, upon arrival and departure of vessel owner
- Supervision of all systems to ensure that they are running correctly
- Inspection of engine rooms